Mira, Gnia and Grace came to stay on Thursday night before crosscountry! It was fun but I guess sleeping from 1am-6.30 am with like half hour breaks at 2am and 5.20am didn't really help much. Breakfast was good albeit a little heavy. My ankle was hurting from Thursday's cheer stretching!! WTH... Splits on shoulders. Even the guys had to do it, haha!
Andre, Oliver and I watched Ellipsis at Ben & Jerry's on Friday night. They're pretty good! :) Yay, go Timothy. Oliver says, "His humor's dryer than mine." I have to agree, heh.
I finally got a new phone yesterday! Samsung's Ultra 10.9 in bronze <3 My aunt's early birthday gift for me :D
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Spoilers anyone? I'm done with it :P *sob* It's heart-wrenching to think that the entire series is over! I can't believe I used to detest it in Primary school and wonder what all the hype over it was about. I swear, it's gonna be a classic one day.
I foresee myself re-reading it next week. After the multiple rushed band pracs, the cheer pracs, Tapestry and my chemistry viva. Oh, FFS.
4:53 PM